What is the Parent Portal?
(If you already know the answer to that question please click here and login!)
The Parent Portal gives parents and students access to information on
the student data system (called Infinite Campus) used by the school.
- Parents may look at information on file for their students.
- Parents may review their student’s entire attendance record
including excused and unexcused absences and tardies from the beginning
of the school year to present day. Information is updated daily by 5:00
- The 6-week grades are available through the Parent Portal as soon as the teacher turns them in.
- Parents can also review their student’s transcripts, final grades each semester, and personal information about your student.
- Many of our teachers are also using the gradebook feature that
allows students and parents to view all assignments and tests and how
much was earned on each.
How Do I Sign-up For the Parent Portal?
- Parents may receive an activation code through the Main Office.
- Parents / guardians must bring picture ID and only those parent /
guardians listed on the student’s emergency card will be given an access
code to set up an account.
- The account will allow you to access your student records until he/she graduates from high school.
- If a parent or teacher finds an error they should contact the school to report it.
Login to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal!
For more information call Janice Null at 831-429-3883 firstname.lastname@example.org